19 September 2009

My Roof Top Garden and My Swiftlet Sanctuary

Yesterday, my kids managed to collect some water lilies and fishes from a nearby swamp. These water lilies and fishes were put into my roof top pond to enhance my roof top garden which had started blooming with plants. My sanctuary is in the 2nd month running. There are many swiftlets swarming above and only after 7.00 pm did some swiftlets came down low to circle the roving area and enter the sanctuary through this garden enclosure. So far, there isn't much bird shit spots yet. . All the conditions seems to be right now. All the minor leakages and related problems had been repaired and overcomed and the pond had been waterproofed by the expert. The roving area had been made darker by a coat of black aroma paint. The sounds have been good. The temperature and humidity have been excellent. (see photo below). Let's be patient and wait for another month to see the progress.

Roof top garden with pool and fountain

Fish and water lilies

Water lilies

Water lily close up

Water lily close up

My kid ready to go fishing

One of my kids catching fish and collecting water lilies as well

Temperature and humidity on 3rd. Floor

No comments: