16 July 2009

It has already been a week

My swiftlet sanctuary has already been a week in operation. In operation here means that I had the sound switched on permanently. During the past 1 week I have been fine tuning the swiftlet sanctuary, getting the sounds right, the aroma sprayed and getting the water fountain and mist device set up on the 1st floor. Besides a minor leak on the roof, everything is getting on fine. Yesterday I noticed there are 2 birdshit spot on the 3rd. Floor. This floor is the brightest among the floors and yet this is where the swiftlets are starting to roost. So for those who said that the BH has to be very dark, what say you?. I don't have to paint all the wall and ceiling black either. On this floor I had applied the LP aroma and may be it works. So James, its 1 up for you.!!! I was at the sanctuary from 6 pm to 7.40 pm yesterday. The are many swiftlets flying above but none seem to be entering the sanctuary until it was about 7.30 pm where are 4 swiftlets that went in and out playing in the roving area. This might be the swiftlets contributes to the 2 spots of birdshit in the sanctuary


Birdshit spot

Another birdshit spot

Fountain and mist device on 1st. Floor

Fountain and mist device seen from the top

1 comment:

James said...

Brother yeo,

Never paint yr Bh black unless necessary. A mistake made it will be disaster.

Regards
james