07 July 2009

The Hollow Is Ready To Welcome The Swiftlets

After 8 months of waiting, the Hollow is now ready to welcome the swiftlets. All the finishing touches were carried out today and tomorrow, 08.07.09, will mark the opening of my swiftlet sanctuary. I will be switching on the bird sounds permanently. I have 3 types, namely, external, pooling and internal. As can been seen from the video below I have a 4 directional speaker to play the external sound and a hexagon tweeter to play the pooling sound.

Tomorrow, I will be putting in the aroma and switching on the bird sounds to mark the opening of the sanctuary. I will be setting the timers for the amplifiers, the water pumps and the roof top light. I will keep my readers informed on the progress of the sanctuary from time to time.



The video above shows the fountains, the surrounding pools and the interior of the sanctuary focussing on the roving area. It took me guite sometime to get the plumbing works for the fountains and the pools ready. There are minor leakages which need to be attended and rectified before the fountains can be operated.

Plumber fixing the roof top pump


The 4-way speaker, hexagonal tweeter and night light

2 comments:

james Vong said...

Congratulation Mr Tirok. is Really took a long time to complete the "THE HOLLOW". All the Best.

K L said...

All the best to u !