04 January 2009

3rd Floor beam ready for concreting.

My workers have finished putting in the steel reinforcements into the beam formwork and the beam is now ready for concreting. I have ordered sand and aggregate today. I have also booked the mobile crane. As for cement I have stock of about 70 bags. However , as a precaution, I am ordering another 50 bags to avoid shortage while concreting.

I have been very busy with the coming bye-election for the Kuala Terengganu Parliament seat. I was too busy yesterday that I did not report on the progress on site. I also didn't go to site to take photographs of the progress. Well, this bye-election will be an interesting one to watch. Both the BN and PAS candidates are my friends. The PAS candidate was my former classmate. However, this electon is not about voting for friends but for the party that can bring progress and prosperity to the state. Guess who I shall vote for?.

No comments: