11 February 2009

Progress Photo Update


I managed to get a replacement for my old camera and have taken a few progress photos for my readers to see.

Yesterday while on assignment in call I received 2 calls from my readers, one call from Zamri who is going to set up a BH is Bachok and another call from Nokenzo asking me to translate for him the article ' Why are Jews Clever or rather Smart?' into English. It was only then that I realised that I had a small group of diehard followers who are following my blog. Thank you to all of you. I am just sharing my experience and thoughts, nothing less and nothing more. and everybody is free either to agree and to accept or otherwise. However, a word of appreciation would be most encouraging. To nokenzo, I will translate for you but give me sometime to do it.

I would also like to draw my readers attention to the forum in Lowyat Net on swiftlet farming where one of the forum members have been maliciously attacking a fellow blogger and which I feel is not true. I could not stand reading the forum anymore and I decided to step in to explain what is not right and thanks to chiongguo who has been very articulate in moderating the forum and finally this forum member and those influenced by him had come to their senses.

No comments: