04 February 2009

Smallest birdhouse that I have ever seen

On my way back from Dungun, using the Kuala Dungun - Seberang Pintasan new bridge and side trekking to Teluk Bidara, a beautiful beach just next to the famous Tanjong Jara Beach Resort, I discovered a cute little birdhouse, the one and only birdhouse in that area. This is the smallest BH that I have ever seen. This BH is in operation judging from the external sound blasting out loudly at 12.00 noon, the time that I passed this place. I didn't stop to find out whether it is a successful BH as there are nobody on sight to ask. If this is a successful BH with say 100 nests in the 1st. year, I would rather have 10 of these BHs than to have a single 20' x 80' three storey BH. I would also recommend that the government build this type of BH for the hardcore poor to compliment their PPRT house. I will try to find out more about this BH the next time I pass this place.


"Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more." = Virginia Woolf (1882-1941)

No comments: