02 April 2009

Prototype of roving room


I decided to do a model of the roving room before it is constructed because I am afraid that my workers could not interpret my sketch. This roving room is different from my original design. Previously, I plan to use steel sheets as the materials for the roof and wall but I have now changed to ferro-cement. My idea is to make the roving room looks more natural like a hillock with entrance leading into a cave which is my birdhouse. Have a look at my model which is a prototype. I intend to patent this design if it is succesful with swiftlets. Hahaha!.


Perspective View - Shot from Front Right


Perspective View - Shot from Front Left



Front View



Side View

2 comments:

K L said...

What a creative idea ! Bravo !
Not easy to construct and your indon workers may not be able to do it.
The ferro-cement you mentioned, is it something like those big statues, such as Buddha or animals type. Perhaps you may need to engage those workers familiarise in doing fountain or gardening landscape type.

West Wing said...

I really don't know about this idea but from the look of it, it look more like a frog and maybe frog is good Fong Sui. If you are to paint it, paint it green and not dead frog color....bad fong sui , hahaha

Best of Luck in your undertaking and hope it will be a success.