12 August 2009

Roof repaired

My workers had finished installing the metaldeck roof over the flat roof on both sides of my sanctuary leaving only the middle portion with pools. The leaks have all gone and I feel a great relief. However, the roof over the roving room which I had painted the top with 2 coats of elastomeric liquid waterproof membrane shows a slight leak when it rained this afternoon and it seems to come from a hairline crack on the side of the roof which was not painted. I will have to purchase a 5 litre can tomorrow and have that portion painted. With that touch-up, I hope have resolved the leakage problem. When I was at the sanctuary today, I was surprised at the number of swiftlets circling the sanctuary. They were still circling the sanctuary at 1.00 pm. Perhaps they liked the blue-coloured metaldeck roof which I had just installed.

View of entrance after renovation


View of the entrance from the back


View of metaldeck roof on the right side of entrance


Another view of the metaldeck roof from the back

2 comments:

kamal said...

Interesting swiftlet farming blog

Anonymous said...

should invite the japs here,,,,

""GODZILA BH""