19 August 2009

Sanctuary fully completed and in full swing

At last, I have completed all the works for the sanctuary and the last thing that I did was to clear the rubbish and leftovers in front of my sanctuary. I have also got back the fountain on the roof in front of the entrance hole in working order. What I need to do now is to observe the swiftlets flying above my sanctuary, watching their behavior, so that I can do the adjustments, if necessary, to attract them into my sanctuary. I hope I don't have to carry out anymore repairs and if there were any if would only be minor which I can do on my own. I have sorted out the construction costs with my partner and what I can tell my readers is that it cost about RM32 per sq ft, all-in, to DIY this sanctuary.

View of Sanctuary from main road


Fountain and Pool in front of Entrance Hole

No comments: