12 March 2009

Cement board already laid to 2nd and 3rd Floor

My workers had finished fixing the cement boards to the 2nd. and 3rd. Floor. They will continue fixing the 1st. Floor today. They also had finished the internal plastering of the 1st. and 2nd. Floor and had moved down to the Ground Floor to lay bricks for the Utility Room which is located below the central air well. I have also ordered the staircase from my steel fabricator. The staircase will be made of steel and clear width is 2' 0". The staircase for the Ground Floor is straight flight while the 1st., 2nd. and 3rd floor is dog leg complete with hand rail. Hopefully this staircase can be fixed earlier so as to give safe access to the higher floors.

The cement board already in place on the 2nd. and 3rd. Floor and the Roof


" I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship." - Pietro Aretino

No comments: