25 March 2009

Staircase already installed

My workers today fixed the staircase for the birdhouse and managed to complete installing all the flights from the Ground Floor to the Roof. However, they have yet to finish fixing the handrails and will continue fixing tomorrow. These staircase are not like the normal building staircase which will occupy a lot of space. This is more a working staircase and I had decided the riser to be 8" and tread 6". My partner will be happy that the staircase had been installed as he has keep reminding me that I should have a proper and solid staircase. Now, he can go up to roof and look at the construction done without having to worry about his safety.

Staircase from 2nd Floor up to Roof suspended between floors.

1st Floor Staircase connecting to 2nd Floor. A dog-leg staircase.

Ground Floor staircase leading to 1st. Floor. A straight flight staircase

No comments: