27 March 2009

Video view

Today, I went up to the roof top again. It was around 5.15 pm in the evening and the swiftlets are returning. I used the video mode in my camera to shoot the surroundings and of the swiftlets returning home. From the video, readers can see the shinning thing on the roof. This is the aluminium foil which I used to insulate the roof. This foil is placed on top of the cement board followed by a layer steel wire mesh fabric (BRC) and 2 1/2" thick concrete. the black spots in the sky are swiftlets passing by on their way home in Kuala Terengganu town. These are the swiftlets that I will be targeting when my birdhouse is ready.

Readers can hear the external bird call in this video. This is from a BH about 100m away. The swiftlets will pass through The Hollow first before reeaching this BH on their way home.





"Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life."~Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: