07 December 2008

Another day wasted.

It continued to rain heavily this morning and as a result my workers did not turn up. . This is the 2nd day running that there are no activity on site. Tomorrow and day after tomorrow are public holidays in Kuala Terengganu because of Hari Raya Haji. Tomorrow for certain the workers will not be working. However. they will resume work day after tomorrow and hopefully, there is no rain.

I have managed to come up with the final drawings for The Hollow and I will paste a copy on site for the workers to refer. I have scanned all the drawings into my computer and I will do some editing using Photoshop before I print and give a copy to my partner for his reference.

I haved edited the side elevation and I uploaded for all to see.


"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
- Confucius -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure pick some lousy time to build you BH. Wish you good luck as you need plenty of it with such weather.

Anyway, as long as one is happy, why bother at all.