04 December 2008

Ground beam and slab completed

My workers managed to finish concreting the ground floor beam and slab by 6 pm today. It takes rather long because we use site mixed instead of ready mixed due to problem with swinging the mobile crane. I just do not want to sacrifice one of the coconut tree . The mobile crane can still be used to transport the concrete. In order to get into postion to transport the concrete the crane has to raise the boom almost vertically before turning in to face the site.

Today I could not publish any photos for readers to see because I lost my camera which was in the pouch attached to my belt. The strap that hold the pouch to the belt could have detached without me noticing it. I only noticed my camera missing together with the pouch when I went home and took off my belt. I feel so down today because of the missing camera. It is one of my essential tools. I tried to contact a few places where I had visited to find out about my camera but to no avail. By all means, I will get a replacement sooner or later.

No comments: