16 December 2008

Steel reinforcement to 1st. Floor beam in progress.

After fixing the side formworks to the 1st. Floor beam yesterday, my workers today commence placing the steel bars and links into the formworks. My order of steel bars had also arrived today. This mean that work on site can proceed as planned.

In my earlier post I mentioned that swiftlets were not seen in the 'walit sentral' as well as along the flight path when the wind are strong. They could be taking refuge in the Tasik Kenyir or elsewhere in the oil palm plantations. My guess might be right. Today on my way back from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu at around 6.00 pm, I came across hundreds of swiftlets enjoying themselves in an oil palm plantation beside the East Coast Highway near the Jabor Toll Plaza. I managed to video tape the swiftlets flying in that area.


No comments: