09 December 2008

Work resumed on the ground floor column


Fortunately today's weather is fine. My workers have started preparing the formwork for the ground floor column and I expect them to fix the steel reinforcement and formwork by today so that concreting can be carried out tomorrow.

When going through Lowyat.NET Forum on Swiftlet Farming, I came across a post introducing a new swiftlet blog, http://swiftletheaven.blogspot.com. I got a shock at first because the address is almost similar to mine. On checking my blog address again I found the difference in the spelling of heaven. Mine is spealt as haven. Checking the thesaurus on my side bar, the findings for both words are:

Main Entry: heaven
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: place where God lives; wonderful feeling
Synonyms: afterworld, Arcadia, atmosphere, azure*, beyond, bliss, Canaan, dreamland, ecstasy, Elysium, empyrean, enchantment, eternal home, eternal rest, eternity, fairyland, felicity, firmament, glory, great unknown, happiness, happy hunting ground*, harmony, heights, hereafter, immortality, kingdom, kingdom come, life everlasting, life to come, next world, nirvana, paradise, pearly gates, promised land*, rapture, Shangri-la*, sky*, the blue, transport, upstairs, Utopia, wonderland, Zion

Main Entry: haven
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: refuge, port
Synonyms: anchorage, asylum, cover, covert, harbor, harborage, retreat, roadstead, sanctuary, sanctum, shelter

Congratulations Waletkedah !. You have joined the increasing numbers of professionals blogging about swiftlet farming, indirectly helping to publicize and demystifying swiftlet farming or swiftlet ranching as you call it. Let's make swiftlet farming an investment that is respectable and envied by all.


I have finished editing the Front Elevation of The Hollow and I uploaded below for viewing.

2 comments:

Frank and my wife Doris said...

Pak Tirok, sorry for not knowing your blog address is similar to mine...looks like we have some similarities...hehehe. Anyway, your blog is great, I thought you used to have another blog, your new one looks great too..

Tirokswifts said...

Waletkedah,
Thanks for your compliment. My other blog is still running and I update occasionally on my experience in my other birdhouse which has shown quite encouraging progress lately.